Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Gold Tip Feather Video Tutorial

I made this card last week for World Card Making Day and posted it to my Facebook page. I am totally obsessed with Gold tip feathers. Everytime I go to Pinterest I see at least one or 2 in my news feed. Like this one.
or this one
So I got out my supplies and went to town. Here is a video of how I did it. Click on the video to go to Youtube and watch it bigger.


and then of course I had to create a one using blue because Mint and Gold are the Bomb!

2 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

Oh My Goodness. I just watched your video. It was great. I'm off to make some gold tipped stamped images. I don't have feathers but I think I can find something to gold tip. Also the water color card is gorgeous. I'l have to get some water color paper to make that one. Thanks for the amazing inspiration, Jody

Lalia Harris said...

Awww could you be a Texas girl? I love the sweet accent especially being a flat Pacific Northwest gal myself. Your tutorial was great. I'm not the feathers but you're inspiring me to pull out my gold embossing powder back out.