Thursday, November 15, 2012

Highlight the Date

Remember the Advent Calendar from last month? The kit came with some extra chipboard pieces that I saved for.... well I just saved them. I had no real plan for them, but couldn't trash them. Take a look at what I used them for- to create a special birthday card highlighting the date-December 9th! I think this is a great way to personalize a card for a very special person.

 Now here is a deal for you! You can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.
 In celebration of our Stamp of the Month program, we’re throwing in a little something extra: a 50% off stamp set! In November, when you place an order of $50 or more in full retail products and purchase the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the Date, for just $5, you can pick any stamp set* at 50% off

Help those affected by Hurricane Sandy

To show our support of Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely affected by Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart will donate $1 for every Stamp of the Month set sold as a part of this promotion during November.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your December 9th. card...maybe because it is my birthday on that day. Really I love all of your artwork. You are awesome. Thank you for always inspiring me.