Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mitten treat holder

This sweet little mitten ornament went out to my team this month! I have said it before, mass production is so easy with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge! For this project I created a pocket by cutting 2 mittens and gluing them together. My 1st plan was to sew them, I quickly learned that my sewing skills were not that great on curves. I nixed that idea and with glue and a faux stitch using my piercing tool. How would you like to win a Cricut Artiste Cartridge? Simply place an order on my website using the "I want to WIN" party and your entered!!

3 comments:

Jeanie B said...

You are so clever! Very cute!

Amy Moore said...

What a darling, petite treat holder!

Unknown said...

Aaron this is so cute!! Did you use the size that is on the stamp set for the mitten? I just might have to CASE this one if that's OK?

Kathleen