Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Party using CTMH Spellbound

 October already? It's hard for me to believe that's here so soon. It seem that not very long ago it was the New Year. Since October is here already it's time to think about Halloween Parties- Have I got a deal for you! For all of these Projects I used ONE kit from CTMH-yes you read that correctly ONE kit!
I used the Spellbound Workshop on the Go Kit--before I move on I want to tell you that if you order the Spellbound kit in the Month of October you earn 1 extra entry into the "October I Want to Win" for the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
 Now I want to tell you about the extras that I did- I made at least 1 of the each item just as the directions in the Spellbound kit said. For the others I decided to dress it up a bit and add a little flair to the item. You can see in the next few pics that I chose to dress up the cupcake wrappers with some glitter and extra layers. I also used some sparkle trim as well.

 The stamp set included has some great labels, so I used them to make some treat wrappers for some rice crispy treats.
 NOTE*** These labels on the sucker sticks don't come in the kit. I used the stamp set Magic Potion in my attempt to put a cute table together I forgot these were from another stamp set.


 Take a look at these treat boxes-- I made the ones per the directions, and then I made additional ones with a few special embellishments
 This pumpkin box I added a stem and leaves-all cut free hand!

Head over to my website and purchase your very own Spellbound kit. Be sure to use the "I want to win" link that way you can win your very own Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

4 comments:

Kay E said...

So cute! How do you find the time?

Casandra Bennett said...

You are so incredibly talented that words fail me. :) Thanks again for the cute Glam-o-ween set. I can't wait to play with it and create treats for my babies. Have a great day!

Dawn said...

All so adorable! This looks like a funny party waiting to happen!

Nana Donna said...

Awesome set of goodies, how in the world do you ever find the time to get all of this stuff done. Amazing