Friday, August 10, 2012

Super!

I think that my favorite stamp set in the whole new catalog from CTMH is this one that comes in the Artiste! I {heart} that I can make the this layered medallion and ribbon! This card went out to my team last week!
I used some Liquid glass to highlight the dots in the pattern paper, and then foam tape to layer the main image for a great 3d look-
Do you see that cartridge below with all those stamps? You can have EVERYTHING in the picture for $99
Head over to my website and get yours today! Click here to shop!



3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful card! I was thinking the same thing that some of the best stamps in the new book come with the cartridge. Love that!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is an awesome card. I felt so special when it came in the mail and it is AMAZING. I can't wait to scraplift it! TFS

Nancy Ball said...

You card is the same as your blog post name....SUPER! It is better than super really.......I love your art!