Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's Your Day Project 3: Mini Album

 I am a sucker for a mini album, especially a MINI mini album!! This little guy was cut at 2 3/4" using the New Cartridge from Close to My Heart-Artiste. Yep-the cartridge cuts the cover and all the pages at any size that you want!! I thought I would make a cute little "Story of Us" book using the stamps from the It's Your Day Special.  The album has a great wrap around cover, and to keep it closed I used one of the stamp images on foam tape so the flap tucks right under it!  I used some of the CTMH seam binding ribbon to bind the album and pages.
Before I put together the album I snapped a few pictures of the pages I created using the It's Your Day Stamp set!

Get your very own stamp set by heading over to my website to shop!

3 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

This is SO super cute!!!

Katy said...

How CAAAAAUTE!!!! TFS, Miss B!

Unknown said...

I love this idea and would like to feature it on my facebook page. Is this alright with you? Please e-mail me alwaysdeeper @ hotmail . com and let me know. Thanks!