Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 24 and 25

To start out, week 24 was a challenge!! I had to use the back side of the week before's page and that was 6x6 slots. I decided for this time I would use a whole sheet from the Project Life cardstock. I cut it to 6x6 squares and put it inside. In the end it worked out fine because I only had 3 pictures from that week. I also wanted to point out that I love letter stickers for the project life album, but I ran out of the number 2....in every set I had. So I bet you are wondering where the 2 came from? I adjusted a Z to make it look like a 2!!

 Since I was out of 2, I used the word two for this title page. These are some chipboard accents that come from CTMH.


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I really enjoy seeing your Project Life posts. Thank you for the inspiration!