Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{i adore you}

 It's time again to show you a project with 2 stamps. For this card I used the Adore and Just for You stamp sets. The just for you stamp set might me hard to tell where I used it--it's the scallop just to the right of the ribbon.(I used the decorative petals from the flower to make a scallop boarder.) Speaking of ribbon, did you notice that bright pink ribbon? That is the Color Ready Seam Binding! What does color ready mean? Just that I used my ink pad directly on the ribbon to turn it Cotton Candy. Now one last thing, did you notice that the heart is sticking out? I used one of the great springs from CTMH to pop it up, now the recipient will get a little surprise when they open this card. {Lace on this card is from my stash: no source} Head over to my website and start shopping, remember it's Stampaganza so buy 2 stamps and get one FREE and don't forget to add some of this seam binding ribbon, I will be using it on my cards fro the rest of the week. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW-LEARN HOW TO USE THIS GREAT PRODUCT!!






1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love your card! I learned something new with that video, TFS!