Monday, June 4, 2012

Enjoy Sweet Ginger-Nut Treats

 All month long is Buy 2 get 1 FREE Stamps from Close to My Heart, so this month I am going to show you some projects using 2 stamps (maybe even 3). To start off I made some really yummy Ginger-Nut cookies and decide to package up a few to take to a friend. I had some CD envelopes in my stash and thought they would be so cute and would show off the yummy cookies. For the 2 stamps I used Enjoy and Sweet Moments. Both of these are C size stamps, so if you order both of these you could get a C,B or A stamp for FREE!

 Now I bet you are wondering about these cookies...they are the softest most mouth watering little treats ever-they go so well with a cup of tea or coffee. You can find the recipe for these Ginger-Nut Biscuits here. Please give them a try, you will love them!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookies taste amazing!! Made them last week and the whole family enjoyed them!!!!