Friday, May 11, 2012

Dotty For You-FREE Mini Album Directions


Just a reminder about the special FREE directions I am offering till the end of May.
 I had sooo much fun making it and I love it more than anything I have made in a long while! The album is 4" in size and CLEAR!! I cut the album using the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. I use the Dotty for You special paper pack and the colors are perfect for my favorite Easter pictures. I bet you are wondering about the FREE part--
When you purchase the DOTTY FOR YOU PAPER PACK for $5, I will give you the complete color step by step instructions for FREE. To get the paper pack you will need to spend $35 on products from the current catalog or on my website.

The directions include the info on cutting your own album.
To make it easy for you below is a list of supplies that I used that you might want to purchase to earn the paper pack for $5

Dotty For You Paper Pack (National Scrapbooking Month Special)
Z1612 Pen Clips
Z1687 Bohemian Assortment
Z1718 Color Ready Accents
Z2353 Sweetleaf Marker
Z2118 Desert Sand Stamp Pad
Z1702 Bakers Twine
Z1104 Clear Sparkles
Z1708 Sparkles Flourishes
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z2396 Smoothie Marker
Z2105 Black Stamp Pad
Z2296 Smoothie Re-inker
Z1380 Spray Pens
Z1039 Create-a-Shade Paint
A1117 A Typeface stamp set
CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


Here is a close up of the cover-

  Just wanted to let you all know that I have some of the clear albums for sale in my Etsy store-look to the right in the side bar for a link.


No comments: