Monday, April 16, 2012

Recycled Egg Carton

After Easter and the egg dying there are several carton leftover. I decided to use the new Dotty for You special paper to cover an egg crate and fill it with homemade buns! (I got the idea from Pinterest, have you been there yet? So many ideas, so little time......) You can find out all about the Dotty for You special here.
I used the Enjoy stamp set to create the band for the recipe and then I use on of the metal clips to attach to the carton with some bakers twine. I popped up the center is popped up on a wooden button.
Don't those homemade buns look yummy-here is a link from the Outdoor Kitchen on how to make your own Claire's Nettle Buns.

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

Very Clever! What a great way to use that stamp set and I love it with the Dotty Paper. That part was really unexpected. Always inspiring!