Friday, February 24, 2012

Project Life: 2012/Week 6 & 7

Week - I really like the picture of Madonna from the Superbowl (FYI I took a picture of the TV) and wanted to focus on the gold color from that picture. I picked some orange cards for this week and added some black and pink to it. Below you can see that I stamped on the card using some CTMH stamps with a flourish and birds.
Her you can see I printed a picture of a foot ball and added it to my journaling card.

Week 7-I didn't feel so well the day I worked on this page, so I kept it very simple. I used some chipboard letters from CTMH to highlight that it was week 7. I used all black and white cards but added lots red to for Valentine's week.
I used some chalk to highlight the Love and Valentine's words. I cut some free hand hearts too!

I added an extra page protector 8.5" x 11" to show the Valentine drink list and on the other side the newspaper clipping from the Brad Paisley concert.


Amy said...

Very cool pages once again!

Cricut Couple said...

These are all AWESOME!!!