Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"A" Size Stamp Club


Hosted by Aaron Brown
Close to My Heart Consultant
Kabrown63@hotmail.com


This club is a 6 month commitment (Feb 2012 to July 2012)
-Cost: $16.95 (+tax) per month ($18.35)
-I will host a club night once a month
Benefits of attending club night-prizes, use my ink/blocks and fellowship
-out of town customers please add $5.00 for shipping ($23.35)

What you get each month:
1 A size stamp set
4 projects pre-cut
Step by Step printed instructions
(we will also use A Bowwow, A Tree, Quick card butterfly, A journey and A Blossom)

Benefits:

· Receive the new Spring 2012 Idea Book And Catalog FREE!
· Receive 1 A size stamp each month (value $6.95)
· You will receive a 4 pre cut projects each month with directions. If you attend my club night, you will have the benefit of using my inks/block and winning a door prize.
· Receive a thank you gift from me at the end of the six months (July 2012).

Terms:
· Commit to the club for a period of 6 months, Feb-July2012.
· Commit to purchase a “kit” for $16.95 (before tax—non local members pay $5.00 shipping) each of the 6 months.
· Place orders on time (by the 5th of each month).

Other Details:
· If your order is not submitted on time, I will order the Standard order and charge you accordingly.
· You have the option to change the stamp every month, but you must notify me at the time of payment, otherwise the stamp intended for that month will be ordered. Projects and directions provide will feature the stamp featured that month, no additional material or directions will be provided for other stamps.

If you are interested in this club, please contact me by email (listed above)

3 comments:

Wendy Concepcion said...

Aaron this is a great idea- you have totally inspired me! I was thinking so hard about how to come up with a simple fun monthly club type thing for my new crafting space in my new house and this is it. I finally have room to offer classes and this is just the inspiration I needed!!

Dawn's Daze said...

I think it's a great idea too!! It gives people an inexpensive option for crafting and access to great ideas!

Nancy Ball said...

Aaron, I love how you've used Elemental paper to mimic a rainbow...just gorgeous!