Monday, January 2, 2012

Elemental Card box & 3x3 cards Class

Date: January 14th, 2012
Time: 9:30 am
Place: My House in Lubbock
Please bring standard tool kit-paper trimmer, adhesive and scissors
RSVP and Pre Pay to hold you spot by Monday January 2nd
Cost $25.00 per kit

Your kit includes:
1 My Creations Card Box
1 Package of 10 3x3 envelopes
1 Package of clear sparkles
1 Package of designer Sparkle brads
Pre-cut flower and shapes
7 sheets of cardstock and pattern paper

I have since added some great glass feet to this box that will be included in your kit as well.

4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Love the cards!

Amy Moore said...

This is a great project and those cards are just darling!

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute cards. Love that adorable elephant!

Nancy Ball said...

Aaron, I love this class so much I have lifted it and changed it slightly. I will be telling my gals of your wonderful creation that I just couldn't resist! Thank you for your continued inspiration.
I also love your header....it is wonderfully imaginative.