Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hand stamped Napkins

Have you ever wanted to create Napkins to perfectly to your Fall decorations? I love to use things from Nature to decorate during the fall and to continue with that theme I created some special Napkins.
**To do this with CTMH ink you must 1st stamp on Iron-on-Transfer. Because CTMH ink is dye based it will wash out if you stamp directly on to fabric. ** (Remember not to use words or sentiments they will iron on backwards)

I also created a custom label of sorts to use as a wrapper for gifting the set.

5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your napkins are darling and so clever!

Cricut Couple said...

Wow! This is SO beautiful! Love it!

Katy said...

OMGS....How CUTE are these!!!!

Addie said...

If you use the iron on transfers for dark colors you could use words and sentiments, they do not get flipped like the light colored iron transfers.

Judy said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I have been trying to figure out how I can use my CTMH stamp on fabric.