Monday, October 3, 2011

Sending you Christmas Spirit

For this card I used the 6x6 Kraft Cards from CTMH. I used the fun Joyful Jar Stamp as well, this stamp is really fun because it comes with lots of little things to put inside you jar. (I can't wait to use it for Valentines day and fill it will kisses!) Below you can see that I used on of the new foundry pins to hold a fun ticket shape.
Below you can see that I used the scallop part of the card to create a pocket on the inside. I added a Christmas Ornament and tag to my card.

4 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Perfections as always! That jar is brilliant! TFS!

Michelle said...

Aaron, I always love your work!!

As a little funny, I saw the first photo, and I had a 'lightbulb moment' and though, "OOOOH! That scallop would make a PERFECT little pocket on the inside!!" Then I scroll down, and what do you do, but make a pocket with the scallops! LOL!!!

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great idea. The jar is adorable.

Katy said...

Sooooo CUTE, Miss B...LOVE that you used the scalloped edge for an inside pocket!!!