Monday, October 17, 2011

Holly Cards in a Round Box

Today I have a fun set of Holly Christmas cards. I used CTMH Stamp A Holiday--this stamp rocks for 2 reasons 1-its $6.95 and 2-if you have the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge, it cuts the leaves and the circles!! Awesome!
As for this great box? You would never guess that I got the circle box at the grocery store! Below you can see that I used the Laughing Cow Cheese box and a little paint! On top of a great box the cheese is soooo yummy!!
1st I peeled off as much of the label as I could. Then I covered it with some deep grey paint. (If you are going to use a light color of paint, you might want to paint it white first to help cover up the dark parts of the label that wont come off)

And in case you were wondering about that fun ribbon, I created it myself by stamping on it!!

6 comments:

Michele said...

That is a fun set to make. I love it.

Pamela OConnor said...

How clever is that circle box!?! I have three of them in my frig right now and you know I won't be throwing them out anymore! Can't wait to get creating. =) Thanks for the inspiration!

Mindy Eggen Design said...

that is a really neat idea!

Gretel said...

Me too! I've got three in my fridge right now:) Thanks for helping us to think "out of the box".

Cricut Couple said...

So Cool! Love it!

Stamping Audrey said...

Aaron - so clever! That is one of my favorite stamps too!