Thursday, September 22, 2011

The lost halloween projects

Most of you know that I do a fair amount of submitting to Paper Crafts magazine, well because of the amount of time it takes to publish a magazine they call for projects a odd times of the year.
The point being that I found a whole picture folder full of Halloween project that have never been on the blog. The down side to that is that some of the products I used from Close to My Heart are retired, but maybe they will inspire you to create something anyways.
These projects feature the Hooligans product line. You can find a few of these items still available in the "while supplies last" section from Close to My Heart

3 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable!! Love the way you have a banner with the 'monster' hanging on it in the first card.

Cricut Couple said...

How fun is all this?!? Fantastic! Every little detail just makes me smile (and want to each chocolate). Hee! Hee! Wonderful!!!

Pam said...

Love these little hooligans! Even if it is retired, I still have some stash that I will be using up!

To thank you for all the inspiration that I find here on your blog, I left you a blog award on my blog. You can find it at http://pamtctmh.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

Thanks again & I hope you have a great evening!