Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank you, so much








I told you that I had lots of project, I am slowly getting them all photographed.
For this card I used a set of flower die cuts from Papertrey ink and some felt from the craft store. Right now my new favorite thing is Kraft cardstock, in fact I just designed a class using it for July.




A few thing to remind you about-National Scrapbook Day You and Me Kit. You can find all the details about it here.

Also if you earn it or you purchase it then you are invited to a FREE exclusive class. You can find all the details for that here.






Lastly, and most importantly if you have ever considered becoming a consultant, now is the time you can get your consultant kit for only $64.50-that is a steal. You will be getting over $300 worth of products for just $64.50 (subject to tax and shipping) Including the You & Me Kit! It's a great deal, new consultants are signing up in droves-if you are on Facebook swing by and take a look at all the new friends you can be making.





I love being a consultant, and you will too!



3 comments:

kayeaston51 said...

I miss the classes with the cards that you designed! Can't wait for the one using the Kraft paper!

Kelli said...

Love your card! Nice work! There is still time to get in on my blog candy!

Sheila H said...

So pretty!