Monday, February 7, 2011

Pucker Up!

This week the challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog is Stamp KISSING! Now you know why the title is Pucker up! For my card I used the Kiss and Twist technique. And if you look close I used the Spray Pen from CTMH and a paper dollie to create a pattern on my cardstock using tulip re-inker.
I also added some Glitter glue to the center of the heart!

Here is how I did it-I used the heart and the little x that is for stitching from the CTMH set-So Lucky! I used Cotton Candy Ink and Black ink



I inked the heart in Cotton Candy and then "kissed" the little x to the heart using black ink. Before I pulled the stamp up a gave it a little twist! After I covered the whole heart in little x's I gave the stamp a quick huff of hot air (just breath some hot air on the stamp to moisten the ink) and then stamped it on my paper! There you have it. Be sure to head over the the Heart 2 Heart blog to see what all the Design team has made. And I will be back with one more project for you as a guest designer for the Heart 2 Heart blog!




8 comments:

Jessica said...

This is great, I love the meadallion and your kissing is great-wow I feel a little funny saying that-lol.

Sheila H said...

Super cute!

Lorrinda said...

You're a good kisser ;) (add that to things I never thought I'd say on someone's blog)
The paper doily treatment is sweet!
Glad to have you on aboard this month!

Lisa Stenz said...

Wow Aaron! You always blow me away with your amazing artwork. This is no exception. I am so thrilled that H2H has you as a Guest Designer this month! *Ü*

Sheila Bennett said...

Great card. You did a fab job with the 'kissing' of the stamps.

Karen Day said...

Aaron, love the background you created (and I love the total pinkness of this card!) Glad to have you with us at H2H all month :o)

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome card! Love how you used the doily & your kissed heart on top of the medallion.

Melinda Everitt said...

Love all the techniques you used. Pretty card!