Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas brings Joy to our Hearts

This is my card for this weeks color Challenge over at Jeanette Lyntons blog-be sure to see all the pretty things she created. I used a great technique taught by Tresa Black to make those cute little berries on the branch. Head over to here blog to see that.
I will also be using this color combo for my Ustream class on Sunday! Be sure to tune in!


{Christmas brings Joy Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, Garden Green , Barn Red Textured (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Cocoa, barn red, olive, Garden Green (close to My Heart) Barn Red re-inker (Close to My Heart)
Stamps-Adorn-ables, Peace on Earth (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: bitty sparkles, silver ribbon, sanding kit (Close to My Heart_




Join me this Sunday at 2 pm Central time-I will be teaching you Wet Stamping!
Ustream Channel