Sunday, November 7, 2010

Vintage Santa



When the stamp pads for these colors were stacked up on my desk I just loved them, but when I started working with them I was having a really hard time making it come together. I am still not sure about this card. This color combo is from Jeanette Lyntons color challenge from this week, she rocked the colors and made some great projects, be sure to check them out.
{Vintage Santa Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cranberry, Bamboo (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Mistletoe, Key to my Heart, Magnifique(Close to My Heart)
Ink: Bamboo, Cranberry (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: St. Nick (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Watercolor pencils, red sparkles (Close to My Heart)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi Aaron,
I got a blog award and I wanted to share it with you. You can find it on my blog.