Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Planner & FREE PAGE TEMPLATES

If you missed the class today on how to create this simple and cute Holiday Planner, you can watch the recording here.
If you would like a printable copy of the inside pages for FREE email me at kabrown63@hotmail.com and I will reply back with an attachment.
For the inside pages cut 1" on all 4 side of the paper then cut in half and fold in half.
The binding holes are 1" in from the top and the bottom.
There is an 1/8" spine to accommodate the pages.
{Mini Holiday Planner Supplies}
Cardstock: Cranberry, Garden Green (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Mistletoe creative basics, Mistletoe (Close to My Heart)
Ink: chocolate, cranberry, New England Ivy (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Stocking Style (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: foam tape, red sparkles (Close to My Heart)




3 comments:

Sheila H said...

This is so nice. I'll be e-mailing for the templates - thanks a lot!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So cute, I am off to watch the video. Thanks for sharing.

Warm n Wonderful said...

Loved the show. Can you tell me what size the red card stock is. You mentioned 7" but I'm not sure what the other measurement is. 4" perhaps?