Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Cheer

I recently saw this card, and just love the saying--so I had to give it a try. Below you can see that I how I lined up my letter stickers and how I added the glitter to them. I used a empty ziplock bag to line the stickers up over the top of where I wanted them. Then just add some glue and glitter. Lastly I used the piercing tool to pick them up and stick them to the card. All of the text (besides cheer) was printed on my computer with CTMH font.
{May the Holiday Cheer Never Melt away card supplies}
Cardstock: White Daisy, Twilight (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Aspen (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Out door denim (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: All decked out (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: sticker letters, twilight fabric brads (Close to My Heart) glitter (Martha Stewart)









2 comments:

Sheila H said...

So cute - love the glitter and the ear muffs!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Oh my gosh is He CUTE....LOVE IT:)