Friday, November 19, 2010

Glitter Dress & Live Show Preview

I can't think of anything more girly than glitter and flowers! This week the challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog is create a "girly" project. Well that is right up my ally!
I don't think I have used this stamp set in ages-it was a special from CTMH a very long time ago. Perfect for this challenge! I used some Martha Stewart glitter-the ultra fine stuff is the best. I also added some vintage ledger sheets for a shabby chic look. If you would like to have your won vintage ledge-look in my etsy store!
{Glitter Dress Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Vineyard berry, hollyhock, baby pink, colonial white (Close to My Heart)
Pattern: Vintage Ledger
Stamps: Just because card kit (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Hollyhock, Desert Sand(Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: baby pink brad, vineyard berry ribbon, green felt leaves(Close to my Heart) Glitter (Martha Stewart)

Below is a Preview of the Class I will be teaching this Sunday Live at 1:30 pm--
Head over to my Ustream channel to RSVP.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE TIME CHANGE 1:30 PM



6 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is so cute. Love the sparkley dress.

Katy said...

L.O.V.E. it (one of these days I'm going to find some different words to express...lol)!!! LOVE the dress....LOVE the flower....LOVE the ledger paper...LOVE everything!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, love all that GLITZ! Wonderful stamped image and darling flower! Love the red! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Mary said...

FABulous card! Really girly - so pretty. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Jessica said...

This is an awesome card, love the glitter and flower and that ledger paper is perfect! So glad you joined us at H2H!

Deneen said...

Great card, very elegant and girly. Thanks for playing along with H2H.