Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Easy Trees-Really!

I cant believe how easy this card was to make. Those trees? Super easy! I started out with a piece of canvas and then using a CTMH marker and a ruler I drew the trunk and branches. Then I used a tiny leaf stamp to add the fall color. Lastly I fringed the edges of the canvas. So Easy!
{Happy Thanksgiving Canvas Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Garden Green (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Honey, Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta (Close to My Heart) Cocoa Marker (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Grow with Love, Save the Date, Notice the details (Close to My Heart)
Other: cocoa ribbon (Close to my Heart) Canvas (Hobby Lobby)

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great job. Thanks for sharing how you made the trees. I think I could do that! And I think, somewhere I might still have some of that canvas stuff CTMH sold years ago. *Ü*

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful card Aaron - I love your trees - nice work!

Sheila H said...

Very creative - love the canvas!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! So creative!!!

Erica said...

gasp...so so lovely!

Sheila Bennett said...

Lovely card. Your trees look fabulous - especially on the canvas.