Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Colored Pumpkins

I really like to use my watercolor pencils, it makes me very relaxed. And I need relaxing-I feel like my November is spinning out of control. Every time I turn around I need to do something or I have forgotten to do something. I guess it's just the hustle and bustle of the holiday season creeping up on me. I wish I could sit down and color for days on end--
{Pumpkin Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Bamboo, Colonial White, Barn Red(Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Olivia (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Harvest Home (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Barn Red, Chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: crochet ribbon, mocha half back pearls, watercolor pencils, metal charm (Close to My Heart)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely. In the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it's even more important to do things that relax you! Keep up the great work.

Leslie said...

Aaron, how cute, this card brought a smile to my face. That's hard to do today, as bad as my day has been.