Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pink Week! Card 4


All of the cards this week feature PINK, and will be sold in my Etsy store at the end of the week. 100% of the money from the sale of the cards will be donated to Susan G Komen for the Cure.
{Pure Delight Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Desert Sand Textured, colonial white (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Jingle (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Triple Play (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, Desert Sand, Juniper, Blush, Garden Green (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Juniper ribbon, pink sparkles, corner rounder (Close to my Heart) Cork (other)

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I really like the combination of pink and the lighter brown. That cork below the flowers adds a neat, textured touch. Great work, Aaron.

Sheila H said...

I absolutely love the colors on this card!

Glenda L said...

Hope you don't mind if I copy your card. I absolutely love it and for once, have all the products on hand to make it. (I haven't been able to locate the drink holders from your video yet)

Mama of 2 said...

To all my SCRAPBOOK FRIENDS. The IRS seized a RUSTY PICKLE'S SCRAPBOOK WAREHOUSE today. All items will be for sale on Saturday October 30 at 11:00 a.m. MST. Please go the the attached link for more information! I am sad I cannot shop for SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES myself...but that is the down side for being an IRS employee.

http://www.ustreas.gov/auctions/irs/slut_misc_4797.htm