Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Banner

I had so much fun creating this F.A.L.L. banner for my kitchen. I used an assortment of products including an old pair of jeans (Shhhh! don't tell anyone in my house that I cut up their pants!)


Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, this is awesome, Aaron! Love the texture of the jeans in the background and all the lovelies you added to your banner!

Sheila H said...

What a great idea to use jeans!

Becky B. said...

I love, love, love this, Aaron! I am all the time recycling my hubby's & son's jeans to incorporate into craft you've just given me another idea! :)

Cheryl Even said...

This banner is darling, and the jeans are a great idea. With 2 boys in the house, I always have torn up jeans that I could re-purpose!

crazyheifer said...

WOW I have all the overalls of my husbands that I'm recycling and this will be great Thanks Aaron!
Sure wish I had a cutterbug to make flowers. lol
Enjoy your week.
PS I will keep my rockies on the hanger in closet. :)