Thursday, September 16, 2010

Step away from the tea cup!

So I cant seem to get enough of this tea cup stamp! It's just so darn cute and affordable ($7.95)
{ You warm my Heart Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Garden Green, Barn Red, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Veranda (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Juniper, Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: A Sip (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Pearls(Close to My Heart) Trim, punches, die cuts (other)


Jeanne said...

No need to step away when you create cards as lovely as this one, Aaron!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Please don't step away... I want to see more! :)
Beautiful card.

Shalini said...

very sweet card... me loves dat stamp too... and dat lace trim is so classy!!!

Sheila H said...

I love that stamp, too! Please keep up with the cards - your creations are wonderful!

akendall said...

I love the stamp. Where can I get one?

akendall said...

I love this stamp. Where can I get one?

AaronB said...

It was a great stamp at a great price, but sadly CTMH has retired that stamp. It was called A Sip, you might try ebay.