Friday, June 18, 2010

my attempt at Fancy

For the most part, I think I make simple cards. This card ended up being way more detailed than I am use to making, but I really like it. I used the color combo from Jeanette Lyntons blog for this week. Be sure to go by her blog and check out what she made.
Supplies from Close to My Heart
Colonial White cardstock
Brown bag cardstock
creme brulee ink
Autumn terracotta ink
chocolate ink
chocolate marker
paper flowers
Autumn terracotta brads and photo clip
You've got flair stamp set
comments stamp set
Live inspired stamp set
other-
vintage book pages
lace

7 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

Aaron, I am really enjoying all the fabulous cards you have been posting. Your artwork is always stunning! Thanks for sharing with us all.

Have a blessed day!

Lori said...

Love it...the flowers, black lace, torn paper. Just beautiful

Lisa Stenz said...

Aaron, your card is BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about it! *Ü*

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Aaron!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card Aaron! Love the flowers! You did a great job with "fancy"!

Jeanne said...

This may not be your "norm," but you sure did fancy extremely well. It's beautiful!