Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little Red Bird

A fun Color combo this week at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog. Be sure to go buy and check out the design teams work as well as all the other entries! My card was inspired by the card in this video from Close to My Heart.
{ Little Red Bird Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, Buttercup, Tulip, Black (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Cherry-O Level 2 packet(Close to My Heart)
Stamps: True Friends, Happy Holidays, Hot Digity (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Tulip, Black, Buttercup(Close to My Heart)
Other: Buttercup ribbon, foam tape, Edge distresser (Close to My Heart) Scallop Punch (SU)


11 comments:

Lori said...

Love that little bird. Your card is so cute.

Katy said...

Awwwww...cute little birdie!!! Thanks for playing along!

Mary said...

Adorable! This works so well with the colors - very nice. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Haley D. said...

Very cute with a chic twist!

stampmom said...

This is so tweet...sorry, I just couldn't resist :)

Jody Gustafson said...

Love the singing chick. Or is a dancing chick?

Jeanne said...

Very cute. Looks like that little bird is just singing his heart out. Makes me smile.

Pamela OConnor said...

What a cute & fun card! Love that little birdie.

Anonymous said...

how fun! thanks for playing along with H2H!

Karen C said...

This is adorable!

Joy said...

The card is precious but the music notes are backwards!