Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Flag Photo Card

This week the challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog was to create a patriotic project. I choose to create a photo card. Last year at 4th of July I took several pictures of the flags at all of the events we attended. I am sending the card to the owners of that flag.

{Flag Photo Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Outdoor denim, Tulip, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Dot pattern from Just Because card kit (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Outdoor Denim (Close to my Heart)
Stamps:Holiday Hoopla (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Paper flower
Tools: Circle punches, scallop punch

4 comments:

stampmom said...

Very nice :)

Jayma Malme said...

What a great idea to send to the flag owners! I love that you're using real photos...beautiful card! Thanks for playing again at H2H :)

Dawn said...

Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

awesome card and a great idea to send to the flag owners! thanks for playing along with H2H this week!