Saturday, June 5, 2010

Enjoy today

ETA:The Martha Stewart Doily came from Michaels-I looked and looked for them and almost missed them. They were hanging with the stickers and none of the doily was showing so they will be hard to spot at first. Here is a link to a picture of the packaging. Hope that helps you all!
I am finally getting caught up. Even though this week was a short week for me at work (Memorial day holiday on Monday) it sure felt like the longest week in history! I am glad to have today off for a little craft therapy!
For this card I used the color combo from Jeanette Lynton's blog this week. I also used a Martha Stewart mini doily that was inspired by this post.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Cocoa Textured cardstock
Dutch Blue Cardstock
Bamboo Cardstock
Garden Green Cardstock
Dutch blue ink
Cocoa ink
Desert Sand ink
Bamboo ink
foam tape
paper flowers
dutch blue button
sparkles
Giggle caps stamp set
Sans letters stamp set
other-
graph paper
Martha Stewart doily

4 comments:

Sheila H said...

So cute! I'm going to have to look for those doilies :)

Jeanne said...

This is just so very lovely! I keep seeing projects made with those really neat looking doilies. Can you share where you got them? I've checked my Michaels, but didn't see them there. Please share!

Thanks for always showcasing such wonderful projects, Aaron!

Erica said...

very cool....LOVE martha..isn't she coming out with some fab scrap stuff lately?

Sheila H said...

Thanks so much for showing us what the package looks like!