Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Color Inspiration Combo RC#4

This week is going to be all about the colors again-All the challenges I plan to do involve colors.
I pulled out some older stamps and die cuts for this one. I am also in a "sanding mood lately" Everything is sanded.


{Happy Birthday Card Supplies}
Paper: Hollyhock, White Daisy and Dutch Blue Cardstock, You Rock Level 2 Packet(Close to My Heart)
Ink:Hollyhock(Close to my Heart)
Stamps:Playful Flourish, Tickled Pink(retired), From Me to you(retired)(Close to My Heart)
Other: Heavenly Blue embossing powder, Clear Sparkles, Buttercup buttons, die cut flowers(from Tickled Pink:retired), Sanding Kit

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

The colors are great on this card and I really like the distressed look with the sanding. You do so well with whatever challenge you take on, Aaron!

Katy said...

CUTE!!! I like how you used the stripes from You Rock for the oranges...brilliant!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love the sanding! Great look!

Sylvia said...

Texture detail is great on this card!