Thursday, June 17, 2010

BOOM!

I went wild with inks and stamps for this card. I also {for the 1st time} use my CTMH Colonial white pigment ink... and look how well you can see the cream color on the bamboo cardstock!! Yeah for great products!!!I also based my card on this card from Tresa Black.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Cranberry Cardstock
Indian corn blue cardstock
Desert sand cardstock
Bamboo cardstock
Cranberry ink
Desert sand ink
Outdoor denim ink
Colonial White pigment ink
Boom Stamp set
Freedom stamp set
In the month of July stamp set
Cranberry ribbon
foam tape
other-
thread

4 comments:

Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Love your card. Great job on the stamping.

Erica said...

great card...i didn't realize our colo white was pigment...cool

Cheryl Even said...

Fun card. I love the energy of it! Did you clear emboss the Colonial White ink, or did it dry pretty quickly? I hesitate to use pigment because of my bad experience with SU's white pigment ink. I was always smearing it because it too sooooo long to dry - LOL! Would love to hear a good report about CTMH's pigment inks. Thanks.