Thursday, June 24, 2010

A beady-eyed Owl


What a fun group of colors! I just love this owl, so cute! This is my card for this weeks color challenge over at Jeanette Lyntons Blog. Be sure to check out all the great ideas she has.
{Beady-Eyed Owl Card Supplies}
Cardstock:Creme Brulee, Cranberry, Colonial White (Close to My Heart_
Ink: Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Outdoor Denim(Cloe to My Heart)
Stamps:Hot Digity, Holiday Hoopla(Close to My Heart)
Other: Red Sparkles, Pewter brads, chipboard heart, foam tape, colonial white ribbon, piercing tool(Close to My Heart) Scallop punch (SU)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This card is soooo cute!!! Love the colors!

Cheryl Even said...

Great card. The owl is just darling and the You Rock paper, well, it rocks!

Jeanne said...

What a cute owl. Like you, I think the colors work extremely well together. An all around great card!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute! And I agree the owl is so sweet