Monday, May 31, 2010

Reader's Choice Color Combo #2

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
I am really enjoying my 3 day weekend end. Today I am headed to the movies to see Sex in the City 2-I hope it's good! I never watched the show on TV, but I did see the other movie and my sister is here and she is a big fan so I am going along.
This is my card for the Color Challenge at Kwernerdesigns blog. There are already some great cards, so go check it out.
Supplies from Close to My Heart
Indian Corn Blue Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Heavenly Blue ink
Indian Corn Blue ink
Sunny Yellow ink
Olive ink
Petal ink
Sanding kit
foam tape
desert sand marker
Over the Rainbow stamp set
other-
yellow ribbon


2 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute. Love the glittery balloons.

Sheila H said...

A happy and cute card!