Monday, May 3, 2010

Local Scrapbook Store Envelopes

This week I stopped into my local scrapbook store. I found lots of cute things. One of the items that really caught my eye was these envelopes from Maya Road, they were kraft colored, with elegant flaps and had such a vintage look.
When I got them home I wanted to create a vintage type card to go along with them. I used the envelope that was 4.5x4.5 and added CTMH desert sand ink to increase the vintage look.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Blush textred cardstock
That's Amore Journaling Spot & ticket
Textured sticker
mini pearls
paper flower
pewter charm and brad
desert sand ink
other-
maya road envelopes
vintage book page






3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling set!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful cards to go along with those beautiful envelopes! What a find!

Sheila H said...

These are fantastic!