Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heart 2 Heart-Birthday Wishes!

I told you this week was full of color combos! This one happens to be my favorite of all. These are the colors for this weeks challenge at the Heart 2 Heart blog.
AND...I must have been on a roll I used a total of 6 stamps for this card!!
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Desert Sand Textured cardstock
Ocean texture cardstock
Colonial white cardstock
Ocean ink
Topiary ink
Desert sand ink
Topiary marker
foam tape
Topiary brads
bitty sparkles
A tweet stamp set
treasure life stamp set
tickled pink stamp set
spot on background stamp set
From me to you stamp set
dainty thoughts stamp set
other-scallop punch, vintage sheet music

If you notice I used some sheet music on this card, I found 2 books of music at the goodwill store a while back. One Christmas and one assorted, they were $1.00 each---what a find!!
This card was inspired by this card.

14 comments:

Penny said...

this is gorgeous!

The Closet Crafter said...

Beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!!!

Erica said...

oooh...so pretty...great job

B said...

This takes my breath away-beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, this is really pretty!

Mary said...

Love it! I guess I need to head to Goodwill to find me some music books - great idea! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Cheryl Even said...

Another great card. This is really eye catching. TFS.

Deneen said...

Great card, I love how it all comes together.

Melissa said...

love your card. the colors flow so great!

Katy said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along!

Leana Ott said...

the most beautiful card I've seen in a while! love it as always.

Lori said...

Love your card. That little bird is so sweet. The sheet music is a very special touch.

Nalazoo said...

WOW - very nice card! Love the little addition of the sheet music....hmmmm...goodwill eh? Will have to take a ride over there and see what they have!