Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Glitter Clouds-

I was finishing up a very special project last week that I can't show you just yet, using some felt pieces. Once again this little felt arrow ended up on my desk pointing up and I thought "that would make a cute little house". And then I got this idea to use it with the cute cloud paper from CTMH Splendor pack. It might be hard to tell, but I used some glitter on the clouds and they are super shinny!
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
White Daisy Cardstock
Goldrush cardstock
pattern paper from Splendor
Heavenly blue cardstock
Heavenly blue ink
felt arrow
white bitty brad
edge distresser
chocolate cardstock
glue pen
glitter
Over the rainbow stamp set

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love your thinking out of the box with the arrow. My girls and I love glitter, making all things more girly :-)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Aaron, this is a wonderful card - it's different and dimensional and has bling! Can't do much better than that! LOL I'm saving it in my special Aaron folder!

Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Wonderfully sparkly and creative!