Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cute little Butterfly


This week Jeanette Lynton posted a wonderful set of colors for the color me Monday challenge. I am enjoying all my New Supplies from Close to my heart starting with these chipboard shapes and butterfly stamp.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Olive Cardstock
Olive ink
Vineyard berry ink
Cocoa ink
shape chipboard
Chocolate rub-ons
pewter brads
cocoa ribbon
pattern paper from caboodle
pewter spirals
corner rounder
foam tape
A flutter stamp set
other-
vintage book page

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Super sweet! Love all the projects you've been sharing Aaron! So inspiring!

Jennifer K. said...

Love the addition of the vintage page! That gives me so many ideas!

Amy Pitts said...

This is really adorable. I love it. I don't know how I missed it when you posted.