Thursday, May 20, 2010

Color Inspiration Combo#1

Be sure to check below to see if you were the winner of my 5 year anniversary prize!!!

This week is all about color challenges!! Today I am doing the Readers choice color combo from kwernerdesign's blog. There are so many wonderful entries--go take a look! These flower stickers have been hanging around for awhile, I know my mom gave them to me, but I don't know who makes them.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Grey wool cardstock
heavenly blue cardstock
white daisy ribbon
grey wool ink
white daisy pigment ink
Code it stamp set
other-
nestiblites die cut
3-d stickers


3 comments:

Penny said...

this is really pretty. I like the grey with another color, seems like you can never go wrong.

baby cribs said...

You are really so creative! I envy you for having so many ideas!

Jeanne said...

Super color combo. Love the gray and the pink!