Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Groov'in in the garage


If you have the current (may/June) issue of Paper Crafts magazine(page 56)you know that they had a special section on Garage finds. This is a card I submitted for the call that didn't make it. I am not sure what those metal things are called (according to the man that lives her they are corner anchors for frames? I will just have to take his word for it) I really did find them in the garage!! (In the man that lives here stuff, but he doesn't know what they are called????)
Supplies from Close to My Heart-
Colonial White Cardstock
Smokey Plum Cardstock
Pattern paper from Bella collection
creme brulee ink
smokey plum ink
paper flowers
pewter brads
foam tape
other-
stamp from paper trey ink
metal things, nestiblities oval and scallop oval


2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Very fun garage items, love those papers!

Jeanne said...

This is such a great idea! I'm not sure what those things are called either, but they sure look GREAT on your card.

Personally, I think this card should have been picked up for publication. It's wonderful!