Sunday, January 31, 2010

I thought of you Tree Cards

Good morning Blog Friends-

Do me a favor-while you read this post watch my video for the Close to My heart Clearly the best contest. (Just turn the volume to mute and finish reading.....that way you don't have to listen to my silly voice.)




Well we have been snowed/iced in for the weekend again. (I can get so much done when I can't go any where!)

I told you before that I was really inspired by the magazine Card Creations Start to Finish. This set of cards was inspired by a card in this issue on page 14.

Here is a list of supplies from Close to My Heart-
Bamboo Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Pattern paper from Twitterpatted
hemp
Olive ink
Chocolate marker
Brown Staz-on
Colonial white ribbon
Tree tops stamp set
True happiness stamp set
Smile stamp set


Here you can see the inside of the card.

I wrapped a set of 4 cards and envelopes with a lovely ribbon and finished them off with a twig from a tree.

I will be loading these sets of cards in my etsy store. Just look to the right side of my post and there is a link to the store. Or you can click here

6 comments:

JustMargo said...

What a cute video...and a really cute dog! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and those cards are adorable TOO!
--Margo
MargosGarden.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Aaron, loved your video, that was precious. Dixie is such a cutie.

Erica said...

great card

Sarah said...

Awwww!!! These are darling. I loved your video.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla said...

Love this card!! Fabulous!