Friday, January 22, 2010

I did say it was my favorite...

Are you sick of seeing this flower yet? I came across this color combo when looking through a magazine, and thought it would make a great card. At first I wasn't sure, but it grew on me (or maybe it was the stamp set! I don't think it could look bad on any card)

Supplies from Close to My heart-
Desert Sand Cardstock
Goldrush cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Pattern paper from Moon doggie
Black ink
Olive ink
goldrush ink
black brads
corner rounder
tender tags stamp set
A posey stamp set
black plaid ribbon


Sarah said...

you are right!!! gorgeous images on this set..! LOVE the color combo...I am thinking tropical..nice if you could see all the ice we have here.

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Aaron. I love that flower, too, so I don't think I'd get tired of seeing it. Your card has a soothing feel to it.

Thanks for sharing!