Monday, January 25, 2010

A big manly machine-


Whewwww.... it has been one of those days. I meant to post much earlier, but life happened and I am just now getting to it.
So this big manly machine.... I know what its called, it's an Excavator. I am a Landscaper and we have one where I work. Ours is yellow and really dirty, much different from this card.
But doesn't it make a great manly card?
Supplies from Close to my Heart-
Colonial white cardstock
Back country pattern paper
Twill ribbon
Blending Pen
Water color pencils
Pewter brads (assorted sizes)
Playin Hard Stamp set
other items
Circle die cut from Nestiblities

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I really love the way you colored this!!

Sarah said...

OK now this is one of th coolest things things I have seen in a LONG time!!!! Awesome.

Lori said...

Very cute.

Willa Jean Coates said...

Oh, Aaron, LOVE IT! My grandson, Calvin (3), loves all those big trucks. He calls that a "digger":) Have a great week!