Monday, December 28, 2009

A very white Christmas!

I live in the part of the country that was hit by a major snow storm on Christmas Eve and Christmas. Although a white Christmas is what everyone hopes for, not so much when you have family headed right into it. Everyone was safe, some made it slowly and others had to stay home. It was a great Christmas.
Glad that the sun is out for a few days to melt it all away. So I am in the mood for a "sunny" card.
Supplies from CTMH-Sunflower CS, Colonial White CS, Dutch blue CS, Pattern paper from Animal Cookie, Sunflower ink, Dutch blue ink, cranberry ribbon, white daisy marker, prisma glitter, foam tape, treasured stamp set






These are a few pictures from around my house.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! Was this in Texas??? Glad everyone made it safely!

Wendy K. said...

Great sunny card!

Sarah said...

WOW I didn't even know it snowed in Texas!!
LOVE your bright and sunny card.

Jeanne said...

I hadn't heard about snow in Texas! Wow! You got some fantastic icicles. I'm glad everyone was safe.

Your sunshine card is perfect in every way!

Traci Godbee said...

love that card!