Monday, December 7, 2009

Simple Cookie Recipe-really!

One of my favorite things about the Holidays is the cookies and candies-although I need none of them I enjoy them so.
This recipe has to be the easiest recipe ever.

Mint Cookies
1 package Wilton Candy Melts Dark Cocoa Mint
2 sleeves Ritz crackers

Melt chocolate. Dip crackers in chocolate. Cool on wax paper.


See I told you it was so easy.



Supplies from CTMH-White CS, Clover Meadow CS, Holiday Red CS, Black ink, Colored pencils, clear sparkle, Merry pursuit stamp set
other-clear box, red ribbon

6 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Sounds yummy! Have you tried doing this with Graham crackers? Love your gift box, especially the sparkle on the elf's hat. Thanks for continuing to inspire me.

Sarah said...

WOW I have to try that recipe! Love your little gift box!

Juel said...

take two and fill with peanut butter, then cover with chocolate! they are so good!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://yvikytuj.s-enterprize.com/ipykexi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Jeanne said...

Wonderful container for some yummy sounding cookies! Thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

Mmmmm...yummy and what a cute project!