Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spiced Tea gift

Last weekend I was for sure we had skipped over Fall and went right to winter. One of my favorite parts of fall and winter is the smell and taste of spiced tea.
Supplies from CTMH-Chocolate CS, Autumn terracotta CS, Colonial white CS, Autumn terracotta ink, chocolate ink, topiary ink, sketch leaves stamp set
other-felt, circle punches

Spiced Tea
1 cup instant tea
2 cup tang
2 cup sugar
1 package of lemonade
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cloves

Combine and store in an air tight container

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

What a great gift idea! I love the felt wrapped around the jar.

How much do you add to your drink to mix it up? And is the lemonade just the unsweetened kool-aid packs?

Thanks!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great idea, Aaron! Love it!! TFS.

Sarah said...

Ohhhh YUM! Thanks for sharing the recipe..LOVE the jar and card!

Jeanne said...

I made this one year, and then forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder, it is yummy.

Love the decorated jar and recipe card. It makes a lovely gift presentation. And I see you found one of those "frogs." The whole ensemble looks terrific.

I hear you on the going straight to winter feeling. I felt the same way last weekend, although we've had a nice rebound this past week. Last night I heard the "s" word creeping into the forecast...darn.